The versatile Quick-SE is a light, handy, tried and tested hot air welding tool.
Ergonomic Handle Design. This Quick-SE hot air tool features a tapered handle for ease of handling and use. Ergonomically designed to make doing the job easier.
- Well balanced motor to prevent vibration
- Broad line of easily installed nozzles that are compatible with similar tools
- Large air intake to keep tool cool
- Replace brushes from outside the tool— no need to disassemble
- Easily replaced power cord should it become damaged
- Generates its own air with built-in blower and motor
- Electronic variable temperature control up to 1290°F (700°C)
- Overall light weight— 2 lbs, 10 oz
- Small handle for ease of use— ergonomically designed to make the job easier
- 12-month warranty on parts and workmanship (excluding the element)
MINI-Electronic Hot Air Welder
The Compact and Light Hot Air Welder
Ideal for plastic fabricators and tank manufacturers because of its light weight and ease of use. The totally insulated Mini-Electronic hot air welder has a heating capacity of 1300 Watts, 120 V. The heat is infinitely variable from 68 to 1290°F and is kept constant electronically. The required air supply can be provided by a compressor or shop air. An additional control regulates the air supply. For building sites and outdoors, model F0997, a hand transportable blower, will supply the necessary air.